GMG - certified cable connections, metal elements, pressed and from high-quality molds.
From the very beginning, the production activity of GMG has been related to electrical and electronic connection systems for manufacturers of household appliances, automation, security, lighting and automotive. The company has obtained many certificates, including UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008, which proves the high level of services provided and the manufacture of the highest quality products. GMG is also UL certified - which means that the products meet the highest global safety standards. The company uses CAD-CAM design software, which allows to create solutions dedicated to individual clients. Excellent service, flexibility, on-time deliveries to producers' warehouses are just some of the advantages of the specialized GMG team operating in Italy and Poland. Designing, pressing, construction and maintainance of molds, cleaning and finishing operations allow GMG to obtain products that meet not only technical but also aesthetic requirements.
WIRE SOLUTIONS has been the official representative of GMG on the Polish market since 2010. GMG produces parts for electrical and electronic connections as well as custom-made components. Together with Mikropla products, i.e. electric and electronic housings - GMG products constitute a comprehensive offer. Wire Solutions has an authorized representative office of both of these manufacturers in Poland, which allows us to reach Polish producers of harnesses, wires and cables with complete, high-quality solutions.
What can we find on GMG offer?
• cable terminals - tab/spade terminals 2.8, 4.8, 6.3
• ring, fork, KZ, needle and special terminals
• angle connectors, screwed connectors
• mate-n-lock terminals, low insertion
• special order products
What distinguishes GMG products?
• high quality of products, certificates, e.g. UL
• terminals in reel, some reels with intermediate paper (terminals do not catch on each other when unwinding)
• low complaint rate close to zero
• using innovative technologies during production, e.g. "low insertion" technology (low insertion force)
• made of various materials, e.g. brass, tin-plated brass, bronze, tin-plated bronze, nickel-plated iron, stainless steel, alpaca. Projects can be implemented according to individual customer needs