Zoller + Fröhlich founded in 1963, with a headquarters in Wagen/Allgäu owns subsidiaries in the UK and the USA. This German certified ferrule and cable processing devices producer dedicates its offer for electro-technical sectors, such as automotive, aerospace, railway and aviation. Z+F As an electro-technical company who’s endeavour from the beginning has been to encourage innovation, develop new products and to bring creative solutions to fruition. Innovative markets need creative products. And so in 1969 Z+F invents the first insulated ferrule, and in 1983 the first crimp machine for the processing of ferrules. Company’s innovations were appreciated and awarded: Innovations award for the development of a special crimping-machine for aerospace industry, or 3D laser scanner measurements twice in 1998 and later in 2008.
What can you find in Zoller + Fröhlich offer?
• insulated ferrules
• twin ferrules
• ferrules on reel with a cross-section of 0.14 mm² to 150 mm²
• stripping and crimping tools
• cutting, stripping and crimping machines
• cable assembly machines
• switch cabinets/control panels
• 3D laser measurement technology
What distinguishes Zoller + Fröhlich products?
• certified high quality products
• terminals conform to the RoHS, UL, CSA-US regulations
• Innovative solutions for many different applications
• Efficient and tailor-made solutions possible for different branches
• customized applications
• 3D laser scanner measurements precursor